Projects are a way of organising your topics to track high-level themes. Adding a project to a project will allow you to track the combined statistics of topics that belong to the same project.
For example, if you create a topic for each technical issue, you might want to assign all of them to a project "Bugs" so you can track the number of reported defects as a whole.
How to add a topic to a project?
You can add a topic to a project when creating or editing a topic.
- Open a topic your want to add to a project
- In the top right, click Edit Topic
- Locate the Projects section
- Start typing the name of the project. Existing projects that match your entry will start appearing but if it doesn't exist you can create a new one.
- Confirm your selection by pressing Enter on your keyboard
Can a topic appear in multiple projects?
Yes, a topic can belong to multiple projects at the same time.
How can I view my projects?
You can view project statistics in two Prodsight views:
- On the Dashboard as project summary
- On the Topic Report in the project view.