The three main factors that affect Prodsight pricing are:
- Mention volume
- Number of seats
- Contract duration
Following these steps will help you gauge your approximate monthly mention volume:
- Start by reading our guide on Mention Allowance to understand how we calculate mentions;
- Check how many support tickets you were getting on a monthly basis over the last few months. This will help you understand how many tickets you get in a typical month;
- Consider other sources of customer feedback that you will be analyzing in Prodsight. Gauge how many reviews, survey responses, social media mentions, etc. you are receiving each month;
- Tally up your estimates for each source of feedback;
Example estimate for a B2C startup
- 35,000 Mentions from 5,000 monthly support tickets (x7 user replies per ticket on avg.)
- 5,000 Mentions from 5,000 reviews
- 4,000 Mentions from 4,000 brand mentions on Twitter
- 1,000 Mentions from 1,000 NPS survey responses
Total: 45k Mentions/month
In this example, the client would need a pricing plan that with an allowance of at least 45k mentions.
Number of seats
Prodsight is a multi-user product so you will need to consider how many seats you will need to make sure everyone . Thinking through these questions might help you decide:
- Who in the organisation is relying on customer insights to do their job? Think product managers, designers, user researchers and C-Suite.
- Who is responsible for reporting on customer issues? Think customer support team.
- Who interacts with customers and is likely to directly receive customer feedback? Think marketing and sales teams.
We offer both monthly and annual contracts.
- The benefit of our annual plans is that they offer significant cost savings of 20%.
- If you want to have flexibility of spreading the cost across the year and being able to cancel your subscription on short notice, then a monthly plan might suit better.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you struggle to within our standard plans and we will create a custom-tailored planned for your organization.